WayV's Ten recently guested on a Thai YouTube content titled 'Woody FM'. On this occasion, Ten discussed various matters regarding his career as a K-Pop idol, to his feelings when he returned to his hometown in Thailand. The host, P'Woody, discussed the video clip which shows Ten looking like he fell down and cried at an event in Thailand. 

In detail, P' Woody explained during the pandemic when Ten could not easily return to Thailand. Then now when he can return to his hometown, he wants to know how Ten felt at that time. Responding to this, Ten also shared his feelings as someone who had been abroad for a long time. 

It's been so long since he hasn't returned to Thailand, Ten becomes more easily touched when discussing the country of his birth. "I haven't been back to Thailand for a long time, because I live in another country. Sometimes I'm a strong person and like to keep my feelings to myself. 

However, when I came back to Thailand, I felt something breaking down my wall of defense. The wall that protected me from the outside world ," said Ten, as quoted from the Instagram account @nct_indonesia on Thursday March 9, 2023. The singer of the song 'Phantom' continued, "I don't know the reason. 

However, when it comes to Thailand, or when someone asks about my family, or something like 'Welcome Home' it makes me easily touched." The host also praised Ten by saying that Ten has a sensitive personality and seems to love his family. Ten confirmed this with a smile on his face. The fans who saw the video also felt related to what Ten felt. 

Being away from his hometown to pursue his dream, wherever and however long he is in another country, he will always miss his birthplace.  Meanwhile, Ten is currently busy with 'Phantom' tour fanmeeting activities with WayV. They are also scheduled to visit Thailand and Indonesia in April.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post