Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon were revealed to be dating. The two actors in the Korean drama The Glory Part 2 were involved in a love location during filming. The news was shared by Dispatch who caught Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon dating for the past four months. The relationship between the two has become an open secret of The Glory Part 2 production team.

To Dispatch, The Glory Part 2 production team revealed the closeness of Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon on the set. The Korean artist couple often uses couple items even though they don't expose their relationship. "They didn't explain they were in a relationship. But they secretly created that atmosphere by wearing couple items."

According to the monitoring of the production team of The Glory Part 2, Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon started getting close after filming was over. Where both of them take part in workshops with other players in 2022. Following today's Dispatch report, Saturday April 1, 2023, Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon's agency confirmed that the two were dating.

The ideal types of Lee Do Hyun and Lim Ji Yeon have returned to being discussed by Korean netizens. The two of them are considered compatible because they don't like small talk when they like someone. In an interview at the end of filming for the Korean drama 18 Again, Lee Do Hyun admitted that he often fell in love at first sight. The actor also throws puns at the woman he likes. 

"I don't have a specific type. I'm a straight guy." "I often fell in love at first sight. When I fell in love at first sight, I would approach her and ask 'Do you have a boyfriend?' and if the answer is no, I say, 'Let's have a coffee when we have time.'" "I usually throw a lot of gossip. I said the gossip to friends who I dated before," said Lee Do Hyun.

Like Lee Do Hyun, Lim Ji Yeon doesn't like to harbor feelings when she meets a man she likes. This was revealed by the actress in an interview she underwent in 2015. "I can't stand being rigid, so when I meet a guy I like, I'm the kind of girl who starts first." "My ideal type is a tall and kind man. I want to have a partner I can drink with," explained Lim Ji Yeon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post