NewJeans' Hyein recently graced Harper's Bazaar Korea magazine with luxury brand Louis Vuitton as its newest brand ambassador. On this occasion, Hyein did a number of photo shoots and exclusive interview sessions. As the new brand ambassador for the Louis Vuitton brand, Hyein appears more mature and mature for this May edition of Harper's Bazaar Korea. 

From the cover image that has been shared, Hyein has successfully stolen the hearts of fans with her expressive eyes. Despite being only 14 years old, Hyein has experience as a child model, making her look confident in all the poses she does. 

In the interview session he conducted with Harper's Bazaar Korea, the youngest member of the NewJeans girl group shared many things, including the treatment of the members for him, and the affection they gave him. First of all, Hyein shared her feelings about the other NewJeans members. "I talk to them a lot. 

We spend a lot of time together and we always face the same situations. So, when I have a problem I come to them and talk about my problem," Hyein said, as quoted by Soompi on Tuesday April 18, 2023. The singer of the song 'OMG' added, “They all have the same nature, are kind and also loving. It was really nice how they cared for me in their own way.”

Hyein explained further, “Danielle will spontaneously express herself and say she understands and agrees with me. When I looked sad, Haerin was the first to notice, and asked if I was okay? “Hanni always pays attention to the little things, and she is a warm person. While Minji takes care of me like a younger sibling. 

She has a mature personality in my opinion, very realistic, but also warm, and often gives me advice that I can rationally act on,” she added. Having almost the same age range, the five members of NewJeans have a very close friendship. As the youngest member, Hyein is not only treated like a child but they talk and share many things as a group of friends of the same age.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post