2PM's Chansung revealed his life as a new father in an interview with the press. It is known that Chansung married his non-celebrity girlfriend in early 2022 and had a daughter in July of the same year. Reporting from Allkpop on Friday May 26, 2023, Chansung said that his daughter was very similar to him. 

Since having children, he feels his responsibilities have increased so he cannot be careless in making decisions. "He looks a lot like me. Of course, there's a special weight on my shoulders since I became the head of the household. Everything I do has consequences. So now there's a weight in the decisions I make, and I've accepted that this isn't just about my own life," Chansung said.

He continued, "I hope that when my daughter starts school, she will be proud of me and comfortable around me, and when she grows up, I hope she will understand my predicament." When reporters asked about the offer to shoot a family variety show program, Chansung admitted that it depended on his daughter's decision. 

He also has no plans to reveal his daughter's figure to the public. "If my son wants to be on TV in the future, I will consider it. But once he is on TV, things won't go the way they were before. So I need to be responsible for him right now, and I don't have any plans to make it public yet," he said. The youngest member in the 2PM.

Meanwhile, regarding his activities with boy group 2PM, Chansung revealed that 2PM would be holding a concert to commemorate the 15th anniversary of their debut. The concerts will take place in September and October. Currently, Chansung and the other 2PM members are focusing on practicing ahead of the concert. 

He revealed that some members sometimes forgot the dance choreography of 2PM's songs, so they had to practice regularly. Apart from being preoccupied with practicing with his group, Chansung is also active as an actor in various dramas. His last drama was 'True to Love' or another title 'Bora! Deborah' just aired its last episode on May 25, 2023.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post