One of the former TREASURE members, Bang Yedam, has just created his personal Instagram account and greeted fans through his first post. Bang Yedam 's instagram account name is @bangyedam_0257. Singer and songwriter Darari, born May 7, 2023, decided to leave the idol group made by YG Entertainment, 

TREASURE, on November 8 2022 together with another member, namely Mashiho. The reason for Yedam's departure from TREASURE was to focus on becoming a producer. In his first upload, Yedam uploaded a plain white photo with a caption thanking fans who are still loyal. 

" Hello, this is Bang Yedam. First of all, thank you very much to all my fans who have been waiting and supporting me for a long time. I also want to see you soon, so I'm getting ready, so if you wait a little longer, I'll be back with you good news. I'll be back with a great show! 

Thank you!" said the contents of the caption uploaded by Bang Yedam right on his birthday, Saturday, May 7, 2023.  As of writing, Bang Yedam's personal Instagram account has been followed by more than 800 thousand followers. The comments column for this post was also filled with fans who were happy because they were finally able to find out news from Yedam again. 

The fans also wished Yedam a happy birthday, as well as good wishes and prayers. " Yedam finally you're back Dam, I swear you know you're waiting for you, you know you miss us, btw happy birthday good boy and waiting for the good news," commented a fan with the account name @idaa ***.

" Yedam really cried when I saw your post but I'm also happy to see you have an ig, Yedam always take care of your health, take care of your diet, we will always support you even though you are not a TREASURE member anymore, be happy wherever you are," said the account owner @rhmdn * **.

" What's the concept? Mashidam (Mashiho Yedam) made an appointment to make an IG on his birthday? btw happy birthday Yedam, I miss you and I love you," wrote another fan with the account @naira *** who realized that Yedam and Mashiho were both they created an Instagram account on their birthday, and their first posts were both plain white photos. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post