At the 59th Baeksang Arts Awards held last April 28, 2023 at Paradise City Hotel, Incheon, Park Eun Bin was awarded the Daesang (the highest award in an awards ceremony in South Korea) for her memorable role in the popular ENA drama " Extraordinary Attorney Woo ." The actress also seemed unable to hold back her tears of joy when she received the award. 

In his speech, he said, "I didn't have big dreams that I would play a role in changing the world, but while working on this project, I acted with the hope that I could be better than before." Launching My Daily, on April 29, 2023, Park Eun Bin took to Instagram and again expressed his gratitude, "I sincerely thank everyone who congratulated me and rejoiced with me. 

I received great encouragement from all of you. Thank you for make my dream come true." He added that for him nothing would change after becoming a daesang recipient, "I don't think there will be any difference in my life (after receiving the award) from before. I will just quietly continue my own path and slowly find my way again from tomorrow."

The former child actress then promised, "I will work hard to continuously discover more of what I am capable of and what I can do." He added, "Park Eun Bin, who gained great courage from the determined Young Woo, will try to do her best!" Meanwhile, Park Eun Bin's latest project is the drama "Diva of the Deserted Island." 

The drama by director Oh Choong Hwan tells the story of Seo Mok Ha (Park Eun Bin), a young girl who is stranded on a remote island when she is about to audition for a singer in Seoul and is only able to be rescued 15 years later.

In the drama, Park Eun Bin will co-act with "Love All Play" actor Chae Jong Hyeop, who plays Kang Bo Geol. The drama "Diva of the Deserted Island" is expected to be released in August or September, but this news has not yet been confirmed. Stay tuned for the latest news from Park Eun Bin, okay!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post