SM Entertainment has just announced the news that Sungchan and Shotaro will no longer be part of the group NCT, and will be debuting in a new group. Following this announcement, Shotaro personally uploaded a farewell letter to fans via his personal Instagram account on Wednesday May 24, 2023.

The Japanese idol wrote, "Hello, this is Shotaro. I think you guys were really surprised after seeing today's video. First of all I really thank all the fans who have supported me until now." He continued, "I think it's the fans who are the biggest strength for me when I promote as a member of NCT. Whether it's music programs, content, concerts, and everything. 

I'm glad that you always give love and support for everything I do." Furthermore, Shotaro said that he gained greater strength when he heard that he was the reason for fans to work even harder. The idol who was born in 2000 also emphasized that memories with fans are the most beautiful thing for him. 

He did not forget to express his gratitude to the fans who have provided support and always watched over him with warm eyes. "I also want to thank the members who have valued me like family since I first joined until now," he added. For Shotaro he really respects the NCT members who always give a cool appearance at work, and when they spend time together. 

He also feels honored and happy to be a part of NCT and promote with them. Finally, Shotaro closed his letter by saying that the valuable experiences he learned while in NCT would be a great strength for him to become a better artist and will continue to make him work harder. 

"I will return with a cooler appearance than now. So, please wait for me a little longer," concluded Shotaro. In response to this, the fans wished the best for Shotaro's career and future success. They will also continue to support Shotaro even though he is no longer part of NCT.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post