Following the news of the release of two NCT members namely Shotaro and Sungchan, NCTzen (NCT fans) are currently experiencing mixed feelings. Soon, Sungchan personally wrote letters to fans and said goodbye to them through the Bubble application. 

Quoting from the Instagram account @nct_vibe on Wednesday May 24, 2023, Sungchan expressed his gratitude and gratitude to the fans as well as saying goodbye to them. "Hello, everyone I care about. This is Sungchan. It's been 3 years since I first met you. 

I think those who have accompanied me all this time and helped me for the past 3 years are members and fans," Sungchan said. The idol born in 2001 continued, "When I was promoting I was able to learn and gain a lot. As time goes by, it's a shame that there are some things I can't do well."

Sungchan emphasized that the past 3 years with NCT and the fans were what made him happy. He also admitted that it was a great honor to be able to do all that with them, and will always remember it as a cherished memory. "I sincerely thank the members and fans who have given this precious time to me.  In the future I will do my best and come to you with good performances. 

Thank you always, and I love you," concluded Sungchan. Of course, the news of Sungchan and Shotaro's departure from NCT made fans feel very sad, but they still gave support and encouragement to the two of them. " I will continue to support you no matter what, but for now I want to cry first to be relieved, " said one fan. 

" Come on, just cry together while listening to the Resonance album and the song 'Beautiful' ," said other fans. " Sungchan, I cried because of you ," added another fan. " I will really miss hearing you call Sijeuni's name ," wrote another fan. And there are many more comments from fans who expressed their sadness after hearing the news that Sungchan and Shotaro were no longer part of the big NCT family.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post