SHINee's Onew finally spoke up about his latest condition. SM Entertainment revealed that Onew would temporarily halt his activities due to his deteriorating health condition on Friday June 9, 2023. As a result, Onew will also not be participating in SHINee's upcoming concerts and the release or promotion of SHINee's new album for their upcoming comeback.

On the same day, Onew uploaded a post on his Instagram regarding this. He uploaded a photo of an aqua pearl-colored tart, according to the color of the SHINee fandom. The cake reads "SHINee's 15th Anniversary". In the post caption, Onew wrote a touching message intended for his fans. 

He apologized for worrying his fans and promised to greet them as soon as he recovered. "I apologize for worrying many people and I will be happy if you take this as a time to rest for SHINee, where I will be in the future," Onew wrote in his caption as quoted from Soompi on June 9, 2023.

He continued, "In any case, be happy and stay healthy. So that we can meaningfully spend happy days. I will return in good health. I'm sorry for causing you to worry." Even though they were disappointed, the fans continued to give their prayers and support for Onew. " Health is the most important Onew. 

Make the best of your time for recovery, " wrote one fan. " I'm very sad, but health is the main thing. Get well soon Onew, " said another fan. " This makes me sad, Onew is my favorite member. I watched their video recently and I was surprised to see Onew getting thinner. Hope he gets better soon, " another fan chimed in.

SHINee will hold a three-night concert entitled "SHINee WORLD VI [PERFECT ILLUMINATION]" at the KSPO Dome in Seoul on June 23, 24 and 25, celebrating their 15th anniversary. After dropping their new pre-release track "The Feeling" on June 10, SHINee will be returning with their 8th full album “HARD” on June 26, marking their first group comeback in over two years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post