Girls' Generation's Taeyeon recently successfully rocked the KSPO Dome stage, Seoul, for 2 consecutive days through a solo concert titled The Odd Of Love which was held on June 3 and 4 2023. The Odd Of Love concert is Taeyeon's 5th solo concert. 

The idol successfully demonstrated the strength of his fandom by selling out tickets for 2 days of performances. Not only that, Taeyeon has also succeeded in becoming the talk of netizens because of her charming stage and vocal appearance. 

Following the success of The Odd Of Love solo concert , Taeyeon did not forget to express her gratitude to the fans who have come to support her. Through Insta Story on her personal Instagram account, the leader of the Girls' Generation girl group poured out her heart to fans.

" Finally I realized. It's a little difficult to recover, maybe because I felt emotional during the 2 days of the concert in Seoul, "Taeyeon said, as quoted from Allkpop on Saturday June 10, 2023. He continued, “ Everyone, you worked hard during those 2 days, and while you were waiting for me. Thank You. 

There are lots of pros and cons because I haven't performed in such a long time. It may seem very harsh to us. ” " I also want to meet you more. Instead of showing everything at once, I want to show it slowly and naturally. This is how I feel in 2023. I will try to give my best in the rest of the concerts. 

I sincerely want to be Taeyeon who is always by your side like a lingering scent. I love you ," he concluded. The fans also felt emotional and touched by the letter Taeyeon wrote for them. “ Taeyeon's concert review is very good. I really liked the concert, he filled it with love ," said one fan.

" She has extraordinary singing skills. Taeyeon also looks very beautiful and charismatic on stage ," added other fans. “ This letter touched me. I also want to write a heartfelt letter to Taeyeon and say that I will continue to support her ," said another fan. " Taeyeon and her outpouring of love for fans are really cute ," added another fan.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post