Not long ago, BTS' Jungkook has officially made his solo debut through a single titled " Seven " featuring Latto. In the Music Video "Seven" which was released on Friday July 14, 2023, Jungkook hooked actress Han So Hee to co-star in the music video. Jungkook complimented Han So Hee's acting skills and thanked her for appearing in her solo music video.

On the same day as the release of the song, the youngest member of BTS did a live broadcast titled "Seven days a week" on Weverse and talked about the new single. "It's fun isn't it? This is a music video with emotional sensitivity that is not easy to see nowadays. Before shooting the music video, I had many meetings with the company and the director about how to approach this story.

We had fun shooting it," Jungkook said in his live broadcast as quoted from KBIZoom on Saturday July 15, 2023. After that, while watching his own music video, Jungkook recalled the shooting process. He confessed, "It felt awkward acting while lipsyncing, but I concentrated and managed to do it. As I continued, I got used to it." 

Jungkook also expressed his gratitude to actress Han So Hee who played his girlfriend in the music video, and rapper Latto who participated in the performance. "Han So Hee helped me a lot as the female lead. At first, I honestly didn't know how to approach her, but she acted really well as soon as the cameras started rolling. 

So I relied on her a bit. I want to thank her for helping me a lot to do well. Thanks to him, the MV is good, "Jungkook said. He further added, "Latto participated in the song. While looking for a rapper to suit the song, I contacted Latto because I thought he would fit in, and he gladly accepted."

The music video for "Seven" depicts Jungkook's attempts to prove his love to his girlfriend (played by Han So Hee) as their bickering continues throughout the week. The single blends an acoustic guitar sound with soft melodic lines. The lyrics contain sweet words that show one's wish to spend seven days a week with his lover.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post