EXO's Suho is one of the actors in the musical drama ' Mozart '. This musical drama is famous for its complicated level of difficulty so that not everyone can play it well. Luckily, Suho was entrusted with being one of the cast members in 'Mozart'. In fact he was able to act for 170 minutes on stage.

Even so, there are still a group of people who don't like Suho and the talent he has, to the point of uttering hate speech. Seeing this, Suho also told a story through a fan application and made many South Korean netizens want to protect him. According to netizens, this EXO leader doesn't deserve to be hated because he plays and sings very well. 

“It was very challenging mentally for me because imagining the fear of comments being ridiculed and humiliated even for small mistakes,” wrote Suho quoted via Instagram @smtown.jjang on Sunday July 9, 2023. He also continued, this was because Kim Heejae was suddenly absent at the press conference so there were some changes. 

This situation made Suho even more nervous. “I can't sing 'Why Don't You Love Me?' I really regret it. So, I decided to perform that song once again at K909," added the 31-year-old idol. Audiences can watch this show in 2 weeks. Suho also added that he knows the activities of haters who ridicule and belittle him by editing his mistakes and then uploading them on Youtube Shorts. 

Seeing this inappropriate action, Suho realized that he had flaws on several sides and was determined to prove his worth. "I will secretly continue to study acting and singing to show my best," he said. Suho also closed his story by saying that haters are very pathetic and asked them to use their time to mind their business. 

"Suho is not the type of person who would say something like that. I am very concerned about his mental health," netizens wrote via Theqoo. "This is the first time I've seen Suho like that," added another and asked him to stay strong. “It looks like he's really having a hard time. 

I feel sorry and annoyed," said another. “I'm not a fan, but I feel really sorry for him. Why should they belittle him? Why should they act like that?” another regret. "I went to see his previous musical performance and he sounds amazing," said another netizen. What do you think?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post