One of the members of the NCT boy group, namely Taeil, who is currently on hiatus after having an accident, finally shared the latest news on his condition with fans. Taeil directly updated his latest health condition through the message application Bubble. 

Ahead of the 'NCT NATION: To The World' concert celebration which will be held today on August 26 2023, Taeil, who did not participate due to his condition, expressed his regrets to fans. "Sijeuni (NCT fans), you must be very worried, right? I tried my best to at least appear and perform ballad songs at concerts. 

But, unfortunately I can't do that. I'm sorry," Taeil wrote in his message, quoted from Instagram account @nct_vibe on Saturday August 26 2023. Apart from apologizing for being forced to be absent from the full group concert 'NCT NATION: To The World', the oldest member of NCT also did not forget to inform fans about his health condition.

"My surgery went smoothly, and I'm recovering well by treating my injuries, I'll recover quickly. So, don't worry!" he continued. Taeil also asked fans to enjoy the 'NCT NATION: To The World' concert even without him. "Happy watching the concert. Too bad. I love you," concluded Taeil. 

The fans cheered for Taeil and prayed for the idol so that he would recover quickly and be able to greet fans as before. " It's okay, Taeil. No need to apologize, the important thing is that you heal first, " said one fan. " Brother Taeil, don't apologize. In fact, it just makes me want to cry. 

Hope you get well soon ," said another fan. " At first I still hoped that he would sing a little bit even while sitting. However, it's okay. Hope you get well soon, Taeil, " said another fan. " We want you to be healthy first, Taeil. That's the most important thing. Get well soon, okay?" I'm another fan. 

Meanwhile, NCT's Taeil reportedly had a traffic accident some time ago, when he was on his way home from a schedule by riding a motorbike. SM Entertainment said that Taeil suffered a fracture of his right femur and had to undergo surgery. The idol is now on hiatus to recover his condition.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post