Park Seo Joon admits to being a victim of a stalker alias stalker. The South Korean actor was followed by a number of people so that rumors circulated about his relationship with YouTuber xooos. On Tuesday August 1, 2023, Park Seo Joon underwent an interview with Wikitree to promote the film Concrete Utopia.

On that occasion, Park Seo Joon opened up about the terrible experience that traumatized him. That is also the reason Park Seo Joon is reluctant to clarify his love relationship. "I'm not always silent, but there's a reason (I'm not commenting)." "Have you ever experienced this? When you leave the parking lot but you see the same car following you? 

They even know where I'm going and there are times when they get there before I arrive," said Park Seo Joon, starting his story. Park Seo Joon has been followed for almost two months. The incident traumatized him to this day. Now he doesn't like traveling and prefers to stay at home.

"These incidents kept me in the room. There are times when the same person follows me in a different car. This has happened before and keeps happening. I think this incident has changed me like this," continued Park Seo Joon. The Korean drama star Itaewon Class will be more vigilant to protect those closest to him. 

He also regretted ever uploading family photos on Instagram. "I live carefully so as not to endanger my family. Previously I might have uploaded photos of my family because they liked it, but I've experienced this, I'm sorry I did it," concluded the 34-year-old actor.

Previously, Park Seo Joon broke fans' hearts when he was reported to be dating a beautiful YouTuber, xooos. Park Seo Joon's love affair was reported by JTBC News on Tuesday June 20, 2023 after receiving reports from sources whose identities were kept secret.

One day after it was rumored that he was dating YouTuber xooos, Park Seo Joon attended the press conference for the film Concrete Utopia with his co-stars, Park Bo Young and Lee Byung Hun. A journalist also asked about the rumors of his courtship with YouTuber xooos. 

However, Park Seo Joon bluntly admits that he is uncomfortable if he has to open up the realm of his privacy in his latest film promotion activities. "Personally I feel very pressured when opening my personal life. I can not give specific comments because this is my private domain." "My first thought when I saw the article was, 'I'm really receiving so much attention.' 

However, because this is the first promotion schedule for Concrete Utopia, I hope that people will be more interested in this film," said Park Seo Joon. The woman who is rumored to be dating Park Seo Joon is a beautiful YouTuber who is good at singing and has 1.6 million followers. The owner of the real name Kim Soo Yeon is also friends with BLACKPINK's Jennie.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post