SEVENTEEN's Seungkwan treats longing for Carat (SEVENTEEN fans) with a sweet message via Weverse. Launching Instagram @fyi.korea on Wednesday August 16, 2023, Seungkwan, who was on hiatus due to illness, finally greeted carat with news of his current situation. "How are you Carat? Long time no see. 

There are so many things on my mind that I want to share, but first, I really miss you!," wrote the main vocal. “I'm sure the Carats are also very curious about what I do, right? I'm resting and recovering well. You could say this is my first proper break,” he added. 

The “Super” hitmaker also added that he had a few short days off. However, this lull has given him the opportunity to truly reflect, recharge and prepare to go again. He also admitted that this break was not easy at first. "I'm worried about the other members filling in my vacancies. 

I wonder, will I become a burden?” He also thanked Carat for supporting and waiting for him. “And because of my personality, I feel like I can't help but feel sorry for it. But because everyone is still cheering me on, I am much better.” Seungkwan also hinted to return to Carat soon. 

“I have a feeling we will meet soon. I'm fine. I will tell you more next time. I'll be back to say hi again!”  Seungkwan closed the message by thanking again and hoping that Carat could sleep well. He also advised his fans to eat well, and don't worry too much about it. 

"Hopefully the SEVENTEEN and Carats mood boosters can return to their best mood again," fans hoped. "It's not only Seungkwan who misses, but Carat and SEVENTEEN really miss Seungkwan." "Every time there is a group activity, Carat automatically counts because we miss you." "Crying so early in the morning. Get well soon Seungkwan.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post