Park Seo Joon is synonymous with his roles in a number of romantic comedy Korean dramas. Now Park Seo Joon wants to change his image in the Korean entertainment industry. Since starting his career as an actor, Park Seo Joon has starred in many romantic comedy Korean dramas such as A Witch's Love, She Was Pretty, Fight for My Way, to What's Wrong with Secretary Kim.

Not infrequently Park Seo Joon is rumored to be dating his co-star because of the chemistry shown in front of the camera. As time went by, Park Seo Joon felt that he starred in Korean romantic comedy dramas too often. This was revealed by Park Seo Joon in his recent interview with Herald POP. 

The actor, who is rumored to be dating YouTuber xooos, wants to change his image, which is known as the Romcom King.  "Because I have greeted you through so many romantic comedy Korean dramas, I thought I would like to present works of a different genre and I want to continue to do so for now." 

"There are many types of romantic comedy Korean dramas, but I want to make some changes in my acting genre.  I don't want to miss the fun by changing myself," said Park Seo Joon.  After starring in What's Wrong with Secretary Kim, Park Seo Joon began to avoid offers of romantic comedy Korean dramas. Later he starred in the thriller genre film Concrete Utopia. 

The 34-year-old actor will also appear in the Netflix Korean drama Gyeongseong Creature which is a horror genre. However, Park Seo Joon did not rule out the possibility of starring in a romantic comedy Korean drama if he likes the storyline. "Concrete Utopia and the upcoming Netflix Korean drama, Gyeongseong Creature are two very different genres. 

I don't know what I will do next but I think I will continue to choose interesting projects."  "I'm just saying this now, but if there is a good romantic comedy Korean drama I might star in it," explained Park Seo Joon. Fans can look forward to the screening of the Korean drama Gyeongseong Creature, starring Park Seo Joon and Han So Hee, at the end of 2023 on Netflix.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post