RIIZE member Seunghan drew mixed reactions from netizens when old photos of him kissing a girl resurfaced on the internet. On August 30, 2023, the undebuted rookie idol took to Instagram to write an official apology to all fans and people who were looking forward to the SM Entertainment boy group's debut in September.

"Hello, this is RIIZE's Seunghan. I feel the need to convey this before I stand in front of the fans, that's why I wrote this post. First, I would like to sincerely apologize to all the fans who support RIIZE. I have caused personal harm to the team members at the most important and decisive moment before our debut, and I think I have disappointed the members and staff as well. 

I'm so sorry that I couldn't apologize right away because I was scared. and anxious. All of this happened because of my haste and without reason or blaming anyone, looking back at my past and my actions that I had thought about a lot. Going forward, I will make RIIZE my top priority. I will be more careful not only on stage with RIIZE but also in every situation I go through. 

With my actions, I will put in my best efforts so that you can feel my sincerity towards fans and the team. Once again I want to apologize and thank you for reading this long post." Previously, there was much controversy regarding Seunghan's alleged pre-debut photo and girlfriend rumors circulating on SNS. 

Photos featuring the 19-year-old idol allegedly kissing someone appeared on platform X on August 27, 2023. This received mixed reactions from netizens. While some fans fiercely defended the musician, others demanded that he be removed from the team. However on August 29, 2023, he was absent from the Naver NOW event. 

According to an SM Entertainment official, it was due to his poor health caused by chills and body aches. On August 30, 2023, the agency announced that they would take legal action against people who spread photos regarding Seunghan's private life on social media and online communities.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post