Chenle and the other three NCT members, namely Kun, Renjun, and Xiaojun are scheduled to release new songs for the latest project from NCT LAB. Apparently the new song that will be performed by the four NCT members from China was directly composed or written by Chenle himself.

Chenle reported this as a spoiler for his new song project from NCT LAB through a live broadcast on Weibo recently. Quoting from the Instagram account @nctzenarea on Thursday August 17, 2023, Chenle said, "I will give a little sneak peek. 

The song I made is a song that I will sing with Renjun, Kun and Xiaojun. It is a song we made Alone. " The idol born in 2001 continued, "There is an NCT LAB schedule with the four of us named, right? I wrote the song. This song is worth waiting for, and we are recording it now." 

Showing enthusiasm for the songs he wrote himself, Chenle admitted that he would watch all the recording sessions and share his opinions with the other members. "May I give this many spoilers? I don't care, I wrote the song in 2 versions. 

You can guess which version. The four of us will perform this song well," Chenle said.  "I will personally watch the recording sessions and give opinions about their sound, and discuss how we can make the song the best," concluded Chenle.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post