ITZY's Lia announced that she would be absent from her activities. Either as a group with ITZY or individually. She reportedly has health problems in the form of tension and anxiety disorders. Regarding the suspension of ITZY's Lia activities, her agency, JYP Entertainment provided clarification. 

Reporting from Sport Chosun, on Monday September 18, 2023, JYP Entertainment said that, " Lia experienced extraordinary tension and anxiety because of her schedule. So she underwent counseling and examination. As well as received an opinion from the medical staff that she needed rest and treatment . " 

JYP Entertainment continued, " After careful discussions with the members, we decided that the artist's health is our top priority. So we decided that Lia will not participate in the schedule starting on September 18, 2023 and will take a short break to focus on treatment. 

" The agency also said that it had not yet decided when Lia's activities would restart. Because this is related to Lia's health and her future development. This will also be decided after sufficient discussion between Lia herself and the members. 

At the end of the statement, the agency apologized by saying, " We sincerely apologize for causing concern to its fans. " On the other hand, ITZY's Lia also doesn't want to worry her fans and provides her personal news through ITZY's official channels. 

Reporting from Xport News, on Monday September 18, 2023 Lia said, " I think Midzy (fandom) must be very surprised to hear today's news. I was worried that they would be heartbroken and upset after hearing this news because they felt more worried than anyone else even though I was only a little sick. " 

“ I can get the courage (to say this) because I know they will understand and wait for me ,” she said.  She also said that he needed to rest, saying, " It was very valuable time, but I realized that I was losing myself more and more because I was running.

" About stopping her activities Lia said, “ Right now, I think I should take time to love and fulfill myself first. I'll be back, " he concluded. ITZY's Lia experiences tension and anxiety disorders. She had to stop his activities so she could focus on treatment and immediately return with ITZY. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post