The news regarding South Korean actor Kim Min Jae's military enlistment is nothing new. Even since she appeared as Park Eun Tak in the drama 'Dr. Romance 3'. At that time he revealed that he had plans to enlist in the military, but the exact date could not be revealed to the media. 

Reporting from My Daily, on Wednesday September 6, 2023, the agency that oversees Kim Min Jae, Yummy Entertainment, announced, " Kim Min Jae will enlist in the military on September 18, 2023 to fulfill his national defense duties ." Then Yummy Entertainment continued, “ We ask for your warm love and support until the day he returns from military service in good health. 

” In addition, Kim Min Jae also shared his thoughts on enlistment through the fan cafe this afternoon (local time). Kim Min Jae revealed his enlistment date, saying, " Today, I have a story I want to tell you directly. "  Then he continued, " I think many people are curious, but I enlisted in the military on September 18, 2023 to fulfill my national defense duties. 

" He also expressed his position on joining the military and said, " I will go to the military band ," then he also expressed his feelings before enlisting by admitting that he felt very sad and regretful because he thought that he would not be able to meet fans for a while. 

But on the other hand he also expressed his feelings by saying, " I am also excited and grateful because I think I will be able to experience and learn more through my military life. " Lastly, he added, “ I will not forget the precious care you have given me and will return as a stronger and richer person to actor Kim Min Jae who returns your love. ” 

Kim Min Jae made his debut in 2014 through the talent show 'Show Me the Money'. He is known as a rapper with the stage name Real Be. He recently celebrated his 10th debut anniversary this year. He also held a fan meeting titled 'Telepathy: What I Want To Say and The Day I Want To See'.

Although his fan meeting was delayed due to an accident at the place where he was holding the event, the event ended up being a success. Telepathy is also the first fanmeeting in 10 years after debut and official event. As well as being Kim Min Jae's last event before carrying out his military service. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post