The main star of The Killing Vote, Park Hae Jin, turned four last May. However, he has not shown any signs of getting married in the near future. Every time there is a new acting project, the question 'when will you get married' journalists often ask Park Hae Jin.

One of them is Allure Korea's interview with Park Hae Jin for his latest drama which is currently airing The Killing Vote. When asked about his wedding plans, the actor, born in 1983, answered this casually. According to him, currently marriage is not an urgent matter that he must decide on immediately. 

Lim Ji Yeon's co-star said he wanted to get married before he was 45 years old. “This is a five-year cycle. When I was in my 30s I wanted to get married at 35. Then when I was 37 I said that I would get married before I was 40. And now it has been extended to 45 years. 

"There are not many seniors in my company, so this marriage issue is not too urgent," said Park Hae Jin, quoted from Allure Korea on Monday September 25, 2023. Park Hae Jin even complained about his single status to Lim Ji Yeon. Meanwhile, Lim Ji Yeon herself is currently in a romantic relationship with actor Lee Do Hyun. “I'm too busy alone, there are many things that need to be done. 

Yesterday I talked to Lim Ji Yeon 'It seems nice to have a boyfriend you can meet once a month'. Then he answered 'This person can't date. Then let me see you once a week'. I answered 'Don't be like that, but yes, do it.' For me the most important thing is that I don't feel lonely. I'm the type of person who sticks to what I say. 

But I can't talk like that when I meet someone because I'm afraid I won't be able to hold it in," added Park Hae Jin. Quoting information from Soompi, Park Hae Jin is the type of person who is serious in romantic relationships. He never dated someone without considering marriage. Who do you think can melt Park Hae Jin's heart?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post