Taylor Swift, emerged as the winner in the Song of the Year category with the song " Anti-Hero " at the 2023 MTV Video Music Awards (VMA). Held on Tuesday September 12, 2023, US time, Taylor Swift expressed her sense of luck because she was able to work with her friend, Jack Antonoff, from the 1989 album until the release of the song "Anti-Hero".

"She's so talented, I've been so lucky to be able to make songs together since we made the album 1989," Taylor said in his victory speech. "We will continue to work together until 2089," "But I'm really happy because this validates the thing I love doing most," continued Taylor Swift. 

"I've been writing songs since I was 12 years old. It always starts with very isolated emotions,". "Very specific emotions related to anxiety or self-loathing, feeling like I'm feeling it myself at times, like when I'm going on tour and the whole stadium sings along with me," he continued. 

"It makes me feel relaxed about things we might already have, that maybe we have the same things. Thank you all fans, this means a lot to me," concluded Taylor Swift on stage. This victory was the second trophy received by Taylor Swift after previously winning the Best Pop category for the same song. 

During the music awards ceremony, Taylor Swift dominated the victory by winning nine trophies in the categories Video of the Year, Artist of the Year, Song of the Year, Album of the Year, Best Pop, Best Direction, Best Cinematography, Show of the Summer , to Best Visual Effects. 

Not only that, a number of other top artists also looked happy after successfully taking home the 2023 MTV VMA trophy , such as TXT for Push Performance of the Year, Stray Kids for Best Kpop, and SZA for Best R&B. Several other musicians were also nominated for the MTV VMA for the first time, such as FIFTY FIFTY, JVKE, aespa, boygenius, Davido, Lauren Spencer Smith, Musa Keys, and others.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post