MONSTA X's Hyungwon announced that he will soon be leaving for military service. Hyungwon will be the fifth MONSTA X member to enlist in the military after Kihyun, Joohoney, and Minhyuk. MONSTA X's agency, Starship Entertainment, has released an official announcement regarding one of its artists' military service. 

The following is a statement from the agency." Hello, this is Starship Entertainment. This is related to MONSTA X's Hyungwon. The agency continued, " Hyungwon, real name Chae Hyungwon, will undergo military service on November 14, 2023, to fulfill his duties to the country. "

Furthermore, the agency emphasized that there would be no special event to send off Hyungwon in order to avoid crowds and minimize chaos considering that many other residents were leaving on the same day, and the location was still a secret.

" He will diligently carry out his duties, and return healthy. We ask for your warm encouragement and concern for him. Thank you, " concluded Starship Entertainment. On the same day, Hyungwon wrote a handwritten letter containing a touching message for his fans.

" Hello , Monbebe (MONSTA X fandom name), Hyungwon continued, " Because I had prepared myself while watching the other members register one by one, I felt more relieved than disappointed. I wasn't worried about me, but about Monbebe. " In his letter, Hyungwon admitted that he was worried about fans. 

Furthermore, he promised to return as a strong and reliable person so he could protect Monbebe. " Monbebe helped me grow into who I am now so that I feel like I can live this short time apart without worry, so I want to thank you for that. Thank you very much, and I love you very much," wrote Hyungwon.

Hyungwon also asked his fans to stay happy and maintain their health while he was carrying out his mandatory military duties. Hyungwon will undergo basic training which will begin on November 14, 2023, after which he plans to carry out the remainder of his service as an active soldier.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post