Taiwanese singer Aaron Yan is facing accusations from his ex-girlfriend who claims he raped the artist when she was underage. How is the confession? A content creator named Yao Le on June 20, 2023 uploaded to Instagram details of her relationship with Taiwanese singer Aaron Yan. 

His relationship with Yan occurred when he was only 16 years old. Yao Le, who is popular on TikTok under the name Raku, revealed that her introduction to Aaron Yan began when she submitted a friend request to the singer on social media. At that time, Aaron had a private social media account, aka locked. 

Unexpectedly, Aaron accepted the friend's request. Yao Le admitted that since then, she and Aaron have often chatted via private messages on social media. Until finally he was invited by Aaron to come to his house and watch a film on Netflix.

"I wonder if I'm dreaming.... I can chat with famous idols, celebrities I've liked since I was little and go further," wrote Yao Le in her upload as quoted by Koreaboo. Still in his upload, Yao Le admitted that he had sexual relations with Aaron Ya for the first time. He accused the man of raping his while the 16-year-old was sleeping.

"At that time, I was only 16 years old and living in Taipei alone for school. You were my Prince Charming. I did whatever you said because you were a celebrity, idol and my partner. You would not hurt me. But I was wrong," wrote Yao Le.

The man who is also popular with the name Raku added that the most terrifying thing he experienced was when Aaron Yan videoed the moment they had sex. "I really refused and you promised," said Raku. However, it turns out that without Raku's knowledge, Aaron was still making sex videos. 

Recently the sex video spread on cyberspace. After Raku or Yao Le's upload went viral, Aaron Yan spoke up. As quoted by Taiwan News, he openly admitted that he was gay and had been in a relationship with Yao Le. Regarding the sex video that was spread in 2018, Aaron Yan admitted that he was not the one who spread it. 

Based on his investigation, the video spread after he repaired his broken cellphone. Yan admitted that he had tried his best to prevent the video from being spread and even hired a lawyer. "All of this happened because of my personal feelings. Once again, I would like to apologize to everyone for setting a bad example," Yan wrote on Facebook.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post