Being a celebrity means always having to be ready to be exposed to the camera spotlight. Be it photojournalist cameras on the red carpet or paparazzi. For actor Jamie Dornan, facing the camera is a tough challenge. 

The star of the film 'Fifty Shades of Grey' admits that he hates it when cameras are aimed at him. "I hate being photographed," he said in an interview with Radio Times magazine. This 41 year old man's statement feels contradictory, considering that his career began in the modeling world. 

"I spent 10 years getting paid to have people photograph me," he added. Apart from hating being photographed, Jamie also wonders why fans always want to take selfies with him. However, this question was not asked to them because of the demands of their profession. "Just accept it. Whatever the reason, they want to take my picture. 

Go along, have fun, enjoy the ride. That's what I do, even though I hate it in many ways," Jamie said. Before becoming a famous actor, Jamie was a model for a number of fashion brands. His face has appeared in campaign advertisements for Calvin Klein, Dior and Armani.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post