Production company STUDIO TAKE and Jayuro Pictures shared the first photos of  TWICE's Dahyun and Jung Jinyoung for the Korean Drama remake of You Are the Apple of My Eye.

A remake of the popular Taiwanese romance film, You Are the Apple of My Eye tells the story of high school troublemaker Ko Ching Teng (Chen Tung Ko) and model student Shen Chia Yi (Michelle Chen), from their school days to 15 years later.

Jung Jinyoung plays Jin Woo (adaptation of Ko Ching Teng's character) who likes to play but matures with his experiences. the pain of first love. TWICE's Dahyun plays the female lead Seon Ah (adaptation of Shen Chia Yi's character), a shy but strong character.

Jinyoung shared, “I am happy to be able to act in a project that I like. I will do my best to convey the emotions of the original film.” Dahyun also expressed her determination by saying, “It is an honor to be able to greet viewers through the big screen with a great project. 

I am very excited, and I will work hard to produce a great project with the best collaboration with my senior actors.” Both are said to have started the shooting process earlier this month, but the film's broadcast schedule is still being kept secret.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post