Yong Junhyung shared a long post on his Instagram account regarding past rumors. He personally cleared up rumors regarding his participation in Jung Joon Young's chat group which spread illegally recorded videos. In his post, Yong Junhyung wrote, "At that time, I was stupid and made mistakes. 

I couldn't correct the wrong situation, and in the midst of harsh criticism without knowing the right choice, I felt afraid and didn't want to cause losses to the company and members because myself." "So I made the choice to leave the group with the determination to lose everything from a place that was everything to me for many years," he added. 

He explained, "I clicked on a video showing a black screen sent via private chat without any description, and before clicking on it, I didn't know what it was or what its intention was." "After this, I could have said, 'Stop it, this is wrong,' but I couldn't be the one to say this, and I just ignored it." 

"However, as I explained and I made a plea afterwards, I have never joined certain group chat rooms or been involved in incidents where despicable things that I don't even want to talk about happened." "Over the years, many media and people have repeatedly named me as one of the figures involved in the incident, stating that I was a member of the chat group and I consumed illegal recordings." 

"I spoke about parts that weren't true, but to everyone and in every article, I became the same person as people who had nothing to do with me." "I myself wasn't confident enough to bring up past events, and just by thinking, 'This will pass,' I spent time ignoring [the situation] without gathering the courage."

"Even if I'm hurt or afraid, I will persevere and get through it. Please... I sincerely ask that my family and the people I love and cherish as well as those who care for me despite my shortcomings, including fans, are not harmed."

"To all of you, and to many journalists, I will try every day to deeply reflect on the aspects that I could not fix in the past and my foolish actions and words to become an adult." "Thank you for reading this long disorganized post." "It seems so easy to catch a bad cold in the summer. Please take care of your health, and have a nice day!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post