South Korean actress, Kim Hyang Gi has confirmed her big screen comeback by starring in the film 'Hanran'. The project is scheduled to begin filming in the fall of this year and be released to audiences in 2025. 

'Hanran' (directed by Ha Myung Mi) is a historical film set on Jeju Island, and is a story about a mother and daughter's struggle to survive. Kim Hyang Gi will play Ahjin, a mother in her 20s, and will show the strength of Jeju women's lives at that time. 

Regarding her new role, Kim Hyang Gi said, "I think this is a work that I can learn a lot from, not only as an actress, but also as a person." "Because this is a work that requires a sense of responsibility, I will do my best with a sincere heart. 

I hope that the power of the story felt in the scenario can be conveyed well." Director Ha Myung Mi, who wrote and directed 'Hanran,' said, "Although the role was difficult, I can't express how much strength it gave me to have actress Kim Hyang Gi join me."

"I will show a strong project that preserves humanity and live out the difficult journey of the main character of 'Hanran', Ahjin." Child actress Kim Min Chae will play the six-year-old daughter, Haesaeng, and will display a strong-willed and courageous character like her mother.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post