Actor Moon Tae Yoo will announce news of his wedding which will be held next October 2024. Moon Tae Yoo himself has played many roles in several Korean dramas, including ' Queen of Tears ', 'Fly High Butterfly', 'The Interest of Love', 'Forecasting Love and Weather' and many more.

On Monday July 29, 2024, quoted by Hops ID via the Naver page, Moon Tae Yoo uploaded the news of the wedding via his fan cafe page. The actor, who debuted in 2007, wrote a number of sentences that deeply touched the hearts of his fans.

In the post that he wrote with nervousness and enthusiasm, he wrote, "I have news to tell you, that I have met someone I love and will always rely on for the rest of my life." Then he added, “I'm getting married on October 9th!” He revealed that the prospective bride was not someone who had the same profession as him.

The actor born in 1984 also praised his future wife, he wrote that the person he chose would always be a protector for him. "Because I am not someone who is good at communicating with many people, I ask for your understanding because I cannot convey the news in detail," he said.

“I have always dreamed and imagined the moment when I would announce my marriage news to you and that day has arrived,” he continued. The actor also expressed his feelings towards his fans because thanks to them he received a lot of unrequited love. Even he himself felt whether he deserved so much love from fans.  

"Am I really a good actor? Or can I be a good actor?" he said. Then he added, “When I was afraid, thanks to all of you I was able to survive and take one step forward.” He ended his writing with the hope that all his fans will always be happy and live comfortably. Of course, this news got a lot of responses from fans, they really support the actor's marriage to the woman he loves.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post