Son Ye Jin appeared radiant at her first official event after marrying actor Hyun Bin and giving birth to their first child. On July 5, 2024, the actress attended a press conference for her special exhibition at the Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival (BIFAN) and looked back on her acting career.

Son Ye Jin, who declared that she has entered the second chapter of her life, said, "I don't know what a good actor is, but I will work hard to become a good actor in the future." This is Son Ye Jin's first official appearance in a long time, and people are curious about her daily life after getting married and giving birth. 

Son Ye Jin said, "Those who have experienced married life know very well, but this is a different world." "After giving birth and raising a child for almost two years, the happiest thing is that I realize how precious everyday life is."

He added, "Before, work was everything to me and I struggled with it. I couldn't separate work and myself." "Nowadays, I'm really happy if my child can eat one baby food. I feel happy when I get through the day and finish it safely, so I think my values ​​have changed," she concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post