South Korean actor, Kim Seon Ho revealed that he lost 7 kilograms while starring in the drama series The Tyrant. He also deliberately did not pay attention to his appearance in order to better immerse himself in the character he played.

The Tyrant is an action chase drama that depicts a group of people who come together to collect samples with different goals after the last sample of the 'Tyrant Program' disappears in a shipping accident. Kim Seon Ho plays Director Choi, a mysterious figure connected to a government agency but operating unofficially as the mastermind behind the 'Tyrant Program'. 

In a recent interview, Kim Seon Ho shared how he prepared to star in The Tyrant, his first action drama in three years. Kim Seon Ho said that he put a lot of thought into expressing the character's cruel inner side, including exercising and cutting back on his diet.

“I think Director Choi is a person who is pushed to the limit. What would it be like if I had to organize people who are on the same team to protect the project? I think it must be painful inside,” he said. "I dieted with those things in mind. I lost about 6 to 7 kg," he said.

Kim Seon Ho also intentionally didn't pay attention to his appearance by letting his face look shabby and his skin look rough, he shared, "I intentionally made blemishes and drew dark circles." "On days when I look really tired, I don't wear makeup, just shave my beard," he said, as quoted by E Daily.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post