In a recent Vogue Korea video interview released on August 5, 2024, South Korean actress, Park Bo Young revealed that she still occasionally works part-time at her brother-in-law’s shop. During the interview, Park Bo Young admitted to having recently taken on part-time work. 

She previously appeared on the YouTube show “Pinggyego” and mentioned that she helped out at her brother-in-law’s cafe during the Chuseok holiday. Park Bo Young shared, “The business has changed now; it’s no longer a cafe.” 

She recounted a recent experience, saying, “A customer around my parents’ age came in and thought I was a college student. So, I gave them extra dessert on the house.” She continued, “I told them, ‘No, I’m not that young. I’m over thirty,’ and they responded, ‘You’re lying. Is it because you’re wearing a mask?’ 

They didn’t recognize me, so I took off my mask and said, ‘No, really, I’m not that young.’ But they still didn’t know who I was,” she said with a smile. Born in 1990, Park Bo Young is set to star in the upcoming Disney Plus original drama Light Shop slated for release later this year.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post