Jung Ji-hoon, also known as, Rain recently gave an honest response regarding news of his latest real estate acquisition. Rain addressed the recent reports about his property purchase during an August 2nd of 2024 interview with SpoTV News. 

It was previously revealed that he had purchased a building in Apgujeong Rodeo for 15.9 billion won ($11.7 million) under the name of Megabig Entertainment, a company represented by his father. In 2021, he and his wife Kim Tae Hee also made headlines for purchasing a building in Seocho-dong for 92 billion won ($67.7 million).

When asked about these real estate investments, Rain replied, “I’m grateful to my father who does a lot of things on my behalf. I do look into properties sometimes, but that’s about it. I haven’t been able to look into it much lately because I’ve been busy with my acting work.” 

He is currently starring in the drama Red Swan. When asked if the scale of his real estate holdings was similar to the assets of the wealthy family in Red Swan, he laughed and replied, “I wish I had 18 trillion won like the Hwain family.”

Regarding the public’s interest in his personal life, including his children and real estate, Rain expressed his dilemma about how much to share. He stated, “I want to share my family and keep memories of my cute baby growing up. 

But I’ve developed a rule because some people say negative things when you share your personal life, and others ask, “Why do you have to hide your family?” if you don’t. Since I can’t please everyone, I’ve decided not to talk about it at all. Neither my family nor I discuss our private life much. Even when I guest on YouTube shows, I avoid bringing up or answering questions about my family.“

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post