Universal Music announced on Thursday August 29, 2024 that British pop star Sam Smith will release a version of his hit song, 'I'm Not The Only One', featuring SNSD's Taeyeon singing it in Korean. 

'I'm Not The Only One' is a song from Sam Smith's debut album, 'In The Lonely Hour', and is a representative hit that has received much love from fans all over the world. Sam Smith has released a new version featuring Taeyeon to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the album's release.

Sam Smith said, "I was deeply touched by the endless love that Korean fans have shown for my music, including 'I'm Not The Only One'. I asked Taeyeon to sing it in Korean as a way to repay that love." He added, "I am very grateful and happy that Taeyeon with her beautiful voice has participated in this project."

Taeyeon said, "I am very happy to be a part of Sam Smith's 10th anniversary debut album project. There was no reason to turn down a collaboration with Sam Smith, who is famous not only in Korea but also around the world. 

It is a great honor to be able to share his musical talent and passion." He added, "It was a very new and special experience to be able to sing a song that I enjoy in Korean. I hope that this song will be well-received and entertain many people."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post