Stray Kids' Felix has issued an apology after mentioning a Japanese song on South Korea's Independence Day, which falls on August 15, 2024. In the early hours of the morning, Felix communicated with fans on the Bubble platform when he mentioned that he would be doing a Japanese animation challenge.

This sparked criticism, as many pointed out that it was inappropriate to feature Japanese content on a national holiday commemorating Korea's liberation from Japan. In his apology, Felix said, "First and foremost, I want to apologize to all the fans and everyone who may have been disappointed by my reckless behavior."

"In the early hours of August 15, 2024, while communicating with fans on a community platform, I mentioned a Japanese song while discussing a short-form challenge." "I sincerely apologize for my lack of consideration and carelessness on such a meaningful day as Korean Liberation Day."

"I am deeply reflecting on my lack of historical awareness. I will strive to better educate myself on the areas of my shortcomings, think more carefully, and act more cautiously to ensure this does not happen again. I apologize once again."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post