South Korean singer Kim Jaejoong shares a touching story about his family, where he is accompanying his adoptive father who is battling cancer. Kim Jaejoong revealed this when he was a guest star on KBS 2TV's Convenience Store Restaurant. He talked about his concerns about his adoptive father's health. 

"My father had two major health crises. I thought he was going to die and my heart was broken," said Jaejoong, as reported by Kbizoom, on Wednesday September 11, 2024. In an interview with the production team, Kim Jaejoong's adoptive father revealed his rather worrying health condition. 

"I was diagnosed with lung cancer," said Jaejoong's father. However, the father admitted to getting great support from Kim Jaejoong. He successfully underwent surgery and treatment until he was declared cancer-free. "But thanks to Jaejoong, who tried hard to get the best treatment, I was able to undergo surgery successfully," said the father.

"I was recently declared cancer-free and it's all thanks to Jaejoong that I regained my health," he said gratefully. Kim Jaejoong also had a heart-to-heart talk with his father. Jaejoong made sure to check if his father was feeling lonely lately.

In the VCR shown at the event, the atmosphere became even more touching when Jaejoong hugged his father tightly and walked hand in hand with him. "It was only in my late 30s that I was able to hold my father's hand," Jaejoong said, crying with regret. Since then, he dedicated his life to serving his parents. 

He always visited his parents' house during the holidays and brought them gifts. Kim Jaejoong's concern for his parents drew comments from the participants who attended the event. He received many comments such as, "He takes care of his parents like a daughter" and "He is a dutiful son."

The story of Kim Jaejoong's family has been the talk of Korean netizens lately. Previously, Jaejoong revealed about his origins as an adopted child. The former TVXQ member is also the youngest in his family. He has eight older siblings, all of whom are female.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post