Recently, BTS's Suga attended a police questioning on August 23, 2024, regarding a DUI or driving under the influence case. With allegations of violating the Road Traffic Act by the Yongsan Police Station in Seoul.

Following the police investigation, Suga issued his second apology. In the form of a long handwritten letter, which he uploaded on BTS's official Weverse account. Quoting from Allkpop on Sunday August 25, 2024, here is the content of BTS's Suga's latest letter of apology, regarding the DUI case that dragged his name into it.

" Hello, this is Suga. With great shame, I would like to apologize once again to you. I am truly sorry that my wrongdoings have disappointed you all and hurt the hearts of our fans, as well as everyone who loves me, " Suga wrote in his apology.

The idol continued, " I made a big mistake by forgetting my responsibility to repay the love I have received, with an appropriate action. On the night of August 6, 2024, I made the mistake of riding an electric scooter on the side of the road after drinking alcohol ."

Suga further apologized for the confusion he caused through his seemingly hasty apology letter that he uploaded on August 7, 2024. He admitted that he should have acted more carefully and thought things through, but failed to do so.

" This is all my fault. My carelessness caused a lot of trouble for everyone who cared about me. I will always remember this incident for the rest of my life and work hard not to make similar mistakes. Because of this mistake, I left a hole in the precious memories that the members have with fans. 

And I have also tarnished BTS's good name," he added. " It's hard to express how sorry and sad I am for the damage I've done to my members and team. I apologize to my members who have always believed in me, for putting them in a difficult situation ," Suga continued.

In addition, Suga also said that he realized the disappointment experienced by fans. He could not say anything else but apologize profusely to the fans. Suga closed his apology letter with a promise to accept all consequences and criticism for the mistakes he made.

Meanwhile, this is BTS Suga's second letter of apology regarding his DUI case. Previously, Big Hit Music's agency forwarded his first apology on August 7, 2024, saying that he had received a fine and his driver's license had been revoked.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post