Park Seo Joon admitted to suffering from burnout or severe fatigue while filming the drama 'Itaewon Class'. He revealed this when appearing on Netflix Korea YouTube to promote 'Gyeongseong Creature Season 2'.

In the video uploaded on September 24, 2024, Calm Man tells Park Seo Joon, "You've worked hard enough to need a break, and I heard you've considered quitting acting." Park Seo Joon said, "Oh, I think it's because my debut took a long time before it actually happened," and was asked, "Have you ever considered that after debuting?"

The actor later confessed, "It actually happened while I was filming 'Itaewon Class.' It felt more like I was experiencing burnout than actually wanting to quit acting." "It feels fine when I'm on set. You can probably understand, the emptiness that creeps in when I come home after being in a crowd keeps growing."

"Eventually, the emptiness builds up and starts to overwhelm me, affecting my mental state. I have to keep going, but it feels like I'm running with a heavy sandbag, struggling to keep going."

In response, Lee Chang Ho asked, “But was there a person or thing that helped you overcome that bit of boredom?” and Park Seo Joon replied, “I couldn’t overcome it.” "I think the reason I was able to endure it was because of my sense of responsibility. In the end, it was best to accept it. I guess so," he said, showing a mature attitude.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post