Netflix series Gyeongseong Creature 2 officially aired on Friday September 27, 2024. In particular, this second season presents changes to the main characters played by Park Seo Joon and Han So Hee. 

Park Seo Joon explained, "Because the setting has shifted to the modern era, I felt the need to make changes to my physical appearance style to emphasize the differences more clearly." "The time period has changed, and the way I express my character is different now that he has a new profession. 

The action scenes are even more spectacular and visually appealing this time," he said in a press conference. Han So Hee also revealed, "My character can't let her identity be revealed, so she has to live in the shadows. That's why she has an overall darker style for this season."

For her first time filming using cables during an action scene, Han So Hee shared, “This was my first time using cables, and I overcame my fear of heights.” "Because I have to do action scenes with superhuman strength, my movements have to be faster and more precise. I practice more."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post