BLACKPINK's Lisa reveals her concerns about living without privacy. There are several things Lisa feels uncomfortable about due to her popularity on the global stage. Recently, BLACKPINK's Lisa chatted with Water singer Tyla for Rolling Stone's YouTube content. 

The two shared how they first met at a music studio in the US. On that occasion, Tyla also asked BLACKPINK's Lisa how she felt about transitioning to a soloist after being active in a four-member group. At first, Lisa found it difficult, but she tried to take risks and have fun in between her busy schedule.

"It was hard. There was a lot of pressure but I tried to have as much fun as I could. Trying something alone is a lot to learn, I took risks. In the group I have the members and they are very supportive, when I have something to ask, they give me the best advice. 

But I'm working on myself now, 'Is this the right decision or not, what should I do'. That's why I took risks. I'm happy with the results," said Lisa, referring to her solo song, Rockstar. While exchanging stories, Tyla also asked BLACKPINK's Lisa how she felt after becoming a world-famous Kpop artist.

"Is it hard to be in your position now, known by so many people?" Tyla said. With that question, BLACKPINK's Lisa revealed her main concern, which is the issue of privacy. She suspected that Tyla felt the same way. "I think there is no privacy like you can feel now," she replied.

BLACKPINK's Lisa highlighted how people were busy taking pictures of her and even putting their phones in front of her face. Because of her popularity, Lisa also has to always look her best when she goes out of the house. Sometimes the LLOUD CEO wants to experience going out without makeup in her pajamas.

"If you go somewhere, people will put their phones right in front of your face and sometimes, you're not ready to be photographed. Sometimes, you want to go without makeup in your pajamas, go out and eat," said BLACKPINK's Lisa.

"That's the thing that's hard for me sometimes, but I'm used to it. I just try to have as much fun as I can," she added. BLACKPINK Lisa's confession has worried many fans. For the past year, Lisa has been rumored to be dating the son of the world's richest man, Frederic Arnault. 

Photos of them together on dates in Paris, vacations in Greece, and even eating in New York have been circulating. The closeness of BLACKPINK's Lisa and Frederic Arnault also made many fans become shippers, aka pairing the two who are suspected of dating. Until now, Lisa has not responded to the rumors of her dating the CEO of LVMH Watches.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post