Jo Se Ho has ended his bachelorhood by marrying his lover, a non-celebrity, on October 20, 2024. The comedian then expressed his feelings about this happy moment. Through social media, Jo Se Ho said, "Hello, this is Jo Se Ho. 

Because my marriage announcement was made earlier than expected, there were some people who thought I was already married. I just finished my wedding ceremony with so many congratulations and blessings from people." 

He continued, "More than anything, I want to once again express my deepest gratitude to everyone who came here today and congratulated me. I also want to express my gratitude to everyone who read this post and congratulated me." Jo Se Ho added, "I received help from many people while preparing for this wedding, and I will never forget that gratitude." 

He continued, "Please support me as I live happily, gratefully embracing the blessings of the two of us who will spend the rest of our lives together, caring for and relying on each other." Jo Se Ho previously held a private wedding with his girlfriend, who is known to be nine years his junior, at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul. 

The beautiful bride was briefly seen in photos of the location released by G-Dragon, drawing attention. Meanwhile, Jo Se Ho plans to honeymoon for about ten days starting on October 21, 2024, the day after his wedding, and will soon start his newlywed life in Yongsan, where he recently moved.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post