South Korean actress Moon Geun Young has some happy news: She's married! Moon Geun Young announced her marriage on, Wednesday (July 29, 2026). She married musical actor Jung Pyeong, the man she has been dating for the past few years.

Management clarified this news, stating that the wedding had already taken place and that he wasn't holding a large-scale event. "Moon Geun Young recently got married. It was just a small gathering with her extended family for a meal," the agency said.

The Cheongdam-dong Alice (2012) actor then spoke out via Instagram post. He wrote a letter to fans, directly sharing about the happiness that currently surrounds his life. "I'm getting married!" Moon Geun Young wrote in her letter, beginning with a wish for fans to stay strong through the summer.

"I've found someone to accompany me on the steps I once took alone, someone to share the burden of worries I once carried alone, and someone to share smiles with, even over the simplest things. Instead of living alone, we're now building a future together," he continued.

Moon Geun Young further asked the public for their prayers and support, assuring them that it was her greatest source of strength to continue moving forward. He also hinted at his reluctance to write a letter as an announcement. 

But at the same time, he hoped the sincerity in his writing would touch everyone's hearts. "I hope you all stay healthy, both physically and mentally. For all the love you've given me, I will continue to support you all with all my heart. 

And I promise to return to you as a much better person. Thank you," Moon Geun Young concluded. Moon Geun Young and her husband, Jung Pyeong, became close after becoming friends and work partners. 

During their relationship, they collaborated on numerous projects in the acting and directing arenas. Their circle of friends also coincided, making their relationship warmer and closer, eventually leading to marriage. Congratulations to Moon Geun Young and Jung Pyeong!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post