Actor Kim Seon Ho recently attended the press conference for the musical ' Touching The Void ' on July 20, 2022 yesterday. The press conference was held at the Daehangno Art One Theater Hall in Jongno-gu, Seoul. This is actor Kim Seon Ho's first public appearance after he went on hiatus due to a controversial case involving him and his ex-lover. 

Allkpop launched, at the press conference for the musical drama 'Touching The void', Kim Seon Ho appeared carrying a handwritten letter with him.  Kim Seon Ho revealed, "I thought this was the right time to do this, so I ventured to do this first. I was very nervous and I thought I would speak nonsense, so I wrote it down in a letter. 

You will understand it with an open heart." After giving his greetings, Kim Seon Ho was silent for a while before he started reading the letter in his hand. I feel guilty and want to apologize for doing this at the press conference. Many people worked hard from spring to summer for this musical. I think I became a hindrance to everyone, so I apologize once again. 

For the team and also for everyone," said Kim Seon Ho while shedding tears.  The actor continued to read the letter in his hand, "I sincerely apologize for causing many people to worry. Looking back at past events, I have done a lot of self-reflection on all my actions. What I can say is that I will put in the effort four times. 

Harder to become a better actor and a better person. I'm sorry." Actor Kim Seon Ho himself was involved in a controversy that dragged his name and his ex-lover related to an unhealthy love affair, to an abortion.  This controversy had made the public view of the actor to be bad, until he was forced to take a hiatus from the world of acting. 

However, over time this case has come to light, and the public's view of Kim Seon Ho is getting better at this time.  Meanwhile, Kim Seon Ho will play the character Joe in the musical 'Touching The Void'. This musical has been airing since July 8, 2022, and is still in broadcast until September 18, 2022. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post