Sweet Home is the latest Netflix series that immediately stole the public's attention. This drama is based on a famous webtoon of the same name. The end of Sweet Home's story invites various questions from the public about the fate of its characters.  Including Lee Eun Hyuk, played by Lee Do Hyun. In a recent interview, the actor talked about his role in the drama. 

To XSports News, he himself admitted that he did not know the continuation of the fate of his character. "I got a lot of questions about the end of the first season. I also wondered what would happen to Eun Hyuk because we don't know whether the blood coming out of his nose is a nosebleed or not," said Lee Do Hyun. 

"It could be that he also died because the ruins of the building fell on him," he continued. Lee Do Hyun also revealed the possibility of reappearing in the second season.  If given the chance to return, he hopes that Eun Hyuk will become a monster who will save humanity. 

"If I were asked to return to season two, I wonder if Eun Hyuk would take off his glasses because his eyesight got better after becoming a monster. I think it would be fun if he appeared as a monster who saves humans like Pyeong Sang Wook," explained Lee Do Hyun. "But I still don't know whether to appear in the second season or not. 

I'm afraid I'll be disappointed if it turns out I'm not involved. I think the decision whether I will reappear or not in the second season is up to the director's decision. But I will definitely participate if asked to appear in the second season," he concluded. But until now, it is still uncertain when the second season of Sweet Home will air.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post