On Saturday September 24, 2022 KST, Crush released the first episode of the web reality show titled "BLACKVOX" which was released through his personal YouTube channel. The program contains talks in the concept of drive. In the first episode, J-Hope BTS appeared as a guest star. The two of them talked about the story of their recently released song collaboration.

Crush, who welcomed J-Hope's arrival , asked the first question about how J-Hope and him could work together to release the collaboration song " Rush Hour ". “How can we work together for “Rush Hour”, asks Crush. Responding to the question, J-Hope revealed his heart was pounding after getting a call and immediately listened to the song. 

“Oh, about that, one day hyung called me and said that hyung prepared a song for me. Immediately after the call, my heart was pounding. I can't wait to check out the song. After listening to the song myself, I couldn't possibly refuse. Because, the song itself is amazing and that's my style," answered J-Hope about how he was willing to collaborate. J-Hope BTS becomes the first guest star on "BLACKVOX". 

In particular, crush admired J-Hope, who participated in rapping after the performance, saying “I didn't know you were so good at writing lyrics.” J-Hope said, “No, I'm very flattered. To be honest, I didn't know what 'Rush Hour' was at first. When I heard the word 'Rush Hour' for the first time. I found out about it.” Adding, “I have a personal interpretation of that. My personal interpretation of 'Traffic' or my life. 

'Traffic doesn't have to be tied to cars on the road. I interpret the cars on the road as people. Sometimes I get stuck or overwhelmed by interpersonal relationships for various reasons.” In addition, Crush recently received rave reviews on the live performance of "Oasis" and the new song "Rush Hour" for the first time on JTBC's new music program "Music Universe K-909" broadcast on September 24 yesterday. 

Not only that, Crush also appeared on tvN's “Amazing Saturday” and showed off his entertainment skills. Meanwhile, Crush released the new song “Rush Hour” on September 22. Immediately after the release the song took the top spot in major domestic music. On the iTunes Top Song Chart, the song occupies the list position in 41 regions and is in the top 10 in 68 regions.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post