NCT 127 successfully surprised fans with a special concert schedule titled " Neo City : Seoul - The Link +" which will be held at Jamsil Olympic Stadium , South Korea, on October 22-23, 2022.  A special concert to celebrate the comeback of the full album vol.4 "2 Baddies." This will be NCT 127 's first solo concert after three years and nine months allowing shouts and chants along with enthusiastic responses from fans. 

Not only that, this special concert will feature the addition of a new setlist of songs from their fourth full album "2 Baddies." Following the announcement of this special concert "Neo City: Seoul - The Link+", Haechan also shared his joy and sent a message of encouragement to fans through private messages via the Bubble application . 

" I really want to tell you guys, but I can't stand it ," said Haechan as quoted from the Instagram account @nct_vibe on September 26, 2022.  He added, "We 're full of hope for our encore concert. The venue has changed so we're rehearsing accordingly. When we did last year's concert it's too bad we couldn't hear the cheers. So let's do it again this time ." Not to forget Haechan also told fans that he was taking good care of himself, and reminded them to also take care of his health. 

" The people around me always take very good care of me. So, as long as you support me, don't get sick, and I hope you will always be healthy because you will be busy. Just like me, let's have fun and see each other for a good time." long time ," said Haechan.  He added, " I came to eat eel to recover my health and I asked Mark Lee to eat with me too. However, he said he had eaten and was sleeping in the car. " 

Haechan himself is known to have just finished the concert "The Dream Show 2: In A Dream" with NCT Dream at the Jamsil Olympic Stadium on September 8 and 9, 2022 yesterday, now he will again perform a concert in the same place with NCT 127 through a special concert "Neo City: Seoul - The Link+" As additional information, Jamsil Olympic Stadium is the largest concert venue in South Korea which can accommodate an audience of up to 70,000 people.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post