Rapper Loco makes fans excited. He suddenly announced marriage. The happy news was delivered directly by Loco through a post on Instagram. He will marry his girlfriend who has been in love with him for 2 years. It is known, the figure of Loco's future wife is not from among celebrities. 

Based on his confession, the future wife is a childhood friend. "After completing military service, I met a friend of the same age who grew up in the same environment since childhood. For some reason, the time we spent together was very thrilling, and we became lovers," Loco said in a post on Instagram.

"And for 2 years, we shared precious and happy time while respecting each other's work. Naturally, we promised to live as much as possible," he continued. Loco also said that his future wife helped him face difficult times. Even the rapper often mentions the figure of his lover in a number of song lyrics which he calls 'soy latte'.

"She is a friend who understands the other side of me who often feels insecure off stage. Thanks to her, I can now live happily without the fear of making choices for myself. As my fans already know, she is a 'Soy Latte' girl who I often mention it in the lyrics," said Loco. 

Although we are still being cautious due to COVID-19, we decided to hold a simple wedding party this fall in front of close family and friends. I want to thank all of you who have always supported me, and I wanted to directly inform you of the decision. this," he added. At the end of the statement, Loco promised to continue releasing works for his fans.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post