NCT's Haechan finally gave fans the latest news regarding his health condition. Through a private message he sent to Haechan's fans, he admitted that he was enjoying his rest well and doing lots of fun things. "I'm glad the weather is much warmer. 

I feel better now, because I eat a lot, exercise, play games, and talk a lot with people," Haechan said, as quoted from the Instagram account @haechanoonaa on Wednesday January 11, 2023. Haechan also admitted that he wanted to get well soon and return to greeting fans in good health. "I really want to come back soon," he said. 

Don't forget to make sure his fans eat well and rest well so they won't worry too much. "I'm resting, while thinking about that (want to meet fans quickly). So, I make sure to eat well," he concluded. Hearing the news about the latest health condition from Haechan, the fans were also happy and touched. The reason is they were really worried about how Haechan was before, and kept praying that he would be fine. 

" Thank you for giving the news, Chan. Eat a lot, okay! So that later when the comeback comes, the cheeks can be plump again ," wrote one fan. " Haechan, it's okay, there's no need to rush. Just rest, the important thing is to fully recover first. Oh my God , I miss you so much ," commented another fan. " Huhuhu... I really miss Haechan. 

Thank you for letting me know, Chan. Eat a lot ," added other fans. " Take your time, Haechan. We're not going anywhere. I just miss you ," said another fan. " It's really nice to hear that. It's okay while playing games. The important thing is you don't forget to exercise, because it's very important for your stamina ," another fan urged. 

There are many more comments from fans who are happy to hear about the development of Haechan's health condition. As previously reported, Haechan had experienced heart palpitations and symptoms of shortness of breath, so he was forced to go on hiatus for a while to recover his health. Once again, have a good rest and wish Haechan a speedy recovery.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post