Lee Seung Gi's decision to marry Lee Da In received criticism from the public. This was because it was revealed that Lee Da In's stepfather was facing legal problems. It is known that Lee Da In's stepfather was accused of stock manipulation and embezzlement. This case caused many shareholder families to suffer losses to bankruptcy.

Continuing to get pressure from the public to rethink his decision to marry Lee Da In, Lee Seung Gi finally opened up. He wrote a statement which was uploaded on social media in English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean. In this statement, Lee Seung Gi did not discuss the blasphemy given to him by the public. 

However, he expressed his respect and love for the fans who have supported him all this time. "Dear Airen, my very valuable fans who have supported me when I was sad and happy. I want to express my deep respect and love to all of you," said Lee Seung Gi. "I am at this point all because of your unconditional love and support. 

I will do my best to protect and return the support given to me. Thank you for always being by my side, Airen. I will never forget," he concluded. However, this statement did not necessarily make the public accept his decision to marry Lee Da In. Lee Seung Gi was even more blasphemed because the public felt that his statement was not sincere.

"Isn't it because he doesn't care about his fans so he continues with the wedding plans?" wrote one netizen. "I don't want to watch it on TV anymore," added another. "Her fans are the most heartbroken people now," wrote another netizen. It is known, Lee Da In and Lee Seung Gi plan to hold a wedding reception in April 2023 in Seoul, South Korea.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post