Cha Eun Woo is nicknamed the 'Face Genius' because of his handsome face which according to many people is above average. However, this singer-actor doesn't think so. This K-Pop Astro boy band member said that his face was mediocre. He didn't feel very handsome. Even when asked to assess his own face, this 25-year-old man only gave an average score.

"50 points?" answered Cha Eun Woo about his facial handsomeness score from a scale of 0 - 100, during an interview with News1 media. Cha Eun Woo didn't try to be humble with that answer. Because that is an honest response from him about his face which is often praised as handsome by many people.

"It's not that I'm trying to be humble on purpose, even if you compliment me, I can only say 'thank you,'" he said. Having a handsome and almost perfect face is in fact not always pleasant for Cha Eun Woo. The star of the 'Island' series sometimes feels uncomfortable with her appearance.

In an interview with W Korea magazine, he admitted that he was insecure about his appearance. Cha Eun Woo feels that people only admire him because of his good looks, not talent. But as time goes by, Cha Eun Woo has become more confident. "I'm always grateful when people compliment me on my outer appearance. 

There was a time when I wanted people to see me beyond my appearance. That was probably about two years ago. But things have changed. Instead of fixating on getting recognition for other things, I learned that I'm just have to walk my path and work hard. And one day, my work will pay off in all good ways," he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post